Great value & fantastic service

Katiechops1978's review of Kiddicare - www.kiddicare.com

“Great value and fantastic service”

Written on: 22/02/2012 by Katiechops1978 (1 review written)

Recently ordered a Britax travel system with carry cot and car seat, a moses basket and changing mat from Kiddicare.com. I found the website really easy to use and particularly liked the video and links to other users questions.

The pram was already heavily discounted - cheaper than I'd found elsewhere - and as an added bonus I got an extra 10% off my entire order with a Valentine's Day promotion code. I also got free next day delivery.

It was easy to arrange delivery to my mum's address rather than my own and they sent her a text a couple of hours before the delivery was due with a fairly specific timeslot (12.13 - 13.13!) and the name of the delivery driver which I thought was a really helpful touch. Also good that they sent the message to my mum rather than to me. The delivery arrived as promised and the driver helped bring the packages inside.

Everything arrived as ordered and the quality seems good, although I will wait until I'm using them with our new baby in before I score these.

I would happily use Kiddicare.com again in future and recommend to friends.

• Pram with carrycot & car seat, moses basket and changing mat - £290