Stringy & seems fixed

• Content

MelvinBeasley's review of Virgin Casino Games - www.virgingames.com

“Stringy and seems fixed”

Written on: 30/08/2014 by MelvinBeasley (1 review written)

When I started I kept winning sometimes 50.00 with only a 20p bet yet it only happens when your new thereafter if you get bonuses it's always for a few pounds there onwards also you can get through hundreds a time and win lots of 5ps 10ps that add up to never actually winning at all as your wagers are higher so you come away deflated I would put around 60.00 a day on them and never win more than about 3.00 also when introduced to bongo I won straight away yet thereafter I never won and would see the same names winning over and over one person won at least 7 times or more in space of about 30minutes so I asked them if it was rigged as this was happening in every bingo room I went in and certain hosts have favourites all the time so you don't get a look in its like throwing your money down the drain! It's pulls you in and you think wow then it kind of chews you up and spots you out I think this site is rigged so much you come away every day loosing money it's very stingy on payouts id save your money as this site will make you poor and frustrated the hosts are blatantly showing favouritism which is so bad you reach a limit if they had better host one is very nice but that's it and less rigged and more payouts that were higher it could be a good site as they always pay if you do win promptly but they need a complete make over to make this site great and I know exactly what would do this but I doubt they will change shame

• Content

Jacksy011's Comment

Written on: 14/01/2015

This is totally true, i had been playing on this site for 2 years & in the first yr i won £100. I was spending up to £100 per month & spent £60 on 13/1/15 as i would get 20% cashback on all wagers meaning 20% on all my loses which were greater than my winnings. When contacting virgin about this i was told slots were not included, which they did not advertise, i also advised of the same people winning cg games many times a day on daily occassions, to which i got no reply, but they did close my account fast when i instructed them, probably because they did not want my negative comments to other players to be seen. Saved me a fortune at the end of the day. I also watched my mother in law on this site who became addicted & became in debt, although she still plays their free game, some people never learn.