What a great Casino Games Website

• Content

Wendymagic's review of Virgin Casino Games - www.virgingames.com

“What a great Casino Games Website”

Written on: 07/12/2012 by Wendymagic (6 reviews written)

I have to pass on my congratulations to the Virgin Games team, for providing a great Casino website. I signed up a few days ago, as my friend had recommended them to me for Bingo, I was very surprised to see that they also offer slot games, poker as well as the bingo.

The website was very easy to use, with helpful links to all the right places, so I didnt get lost for a change. I found the sign up process really easy to use along with easy navigation to the right areas.

I have spent 3 hours so far this week playing Bingo and Casino games, with no problems at all whilst playing. I really love the way Virgin Games have laid out the graphics and options, it really is so easy to use, which for me as a computer novice is very much appreciated.

In addition to the PC Access, I also noticed they have a Tablet based website as well, so I will be trying this out on my sons IPAD very soon.

A top Service and a great games selection.

• Content