Virgin Casino is a virtual Las Vegas

• Content

Guest's review of Virgin Casino Games - www.virgingames.com

“Virgin Casino is a virtual Las Vegas”

Written on: 09/04/2012

I love this site. They have over 300 games - slots, poker, blackjack and roulette. Lots of the best Vegas slots are available to ply for free or for cash like Cleopatra (my favourite) and the classic Da Vinci Diamonds and Pixies of the Forest. If you're a fan of Hasbro's Monopoly brand, then you'll be spoiled for choice at Virgin Casino as they have all the Monopoly slots.

There's a great range of progressive jackpot slots too, some of them that can only be won by Virgin Games player lik Alice's Wonderland, Madness House of Fun and the classic favourite anyone born in the 70s and 80s will remember as Sensible Soccer.

So games-wise, there's plenty for everybody at Virgin Casino and Virgin Games in general. Their Bingo Rooms seem lively and fun and are full of locals from all over Britain having a god time and enjoying themselves. Bingo's not really my bag but I did enjoy the vibe in the bingo rooms, notably the Marrakech Room, where the people and the chat moderator were friendly and very welcoming.

There's a great range of promotions; something for everybody every day of the week. Virgin Casino's daily promos are good, but I really love their weekend offers as it seems they know what I like to play, and so send me offers that are relevant. I had a look at the Bingo promotions page and, wow! They have loads on offer.

You also earn cash when you play with the Virgin Games VPoints loyalty scheme. You can trade VPoints in for cash, Virgin Atlantic flying club miles and 'other Virgin goodies'.

Withdrawals are paid out quickly too. In fact, these guys are one of the fastest I've come across, which is a big plus! You will have to go through the required verification process but I found this to be quick and painless. Thei payments team are a very professional outfit. In most cases, within 24 hours!

Virgin Casino have great all round service too, but then I've not really had much to complain about with them. If there was one thing I had to say worked against them, it would be that with all the games they have, they could have a more intuitive games search feature and an ability for me to save my favourite games in an area on the site. There's also a mobile games site, which is okay, but could do with a bit more work. It's great for a few spins on the roulette wheel while on the move though.

I definitely recommend Virgin Casino if you're looking to have a little flutter online. Fun, friendly, fair.

• Content