A Great Bingo Website

• Content

Brookbook's review of Virgin Casino Games - www.virgingames.com

“A Great Bingo Website”

Written on: 14/03/2012 by Brookbook (11 reviews written)

I signed up to Virgin Games a few days ago, to try out the selection of Bingo games on offer. I was pleasantly surprised how easy the Bingo is to play, a lot simpler than using the offline version of Bingo. I also recieved a bonus for signing up, which I really was not expecting, free money is rare these days, so this was a great surprise to me.

As a keen player of 90 Ball Bingo, this was the first game I entered into with other Bingo players, I must say I thorough enjoyed the first and second game, however the third game was even better as I actually Won.

I then ventured onto the other choices of games on offer, just to experience what they were like, once again the games were easy to play, in fact I was spoilt for choice in which games to play next. I chose Virgin Games as I knew they were a known brand, I highly recommend them to everyone.

In fact 3 of my friends have already signed up, and they too recieved the same promotional offer. The plan is to all play togther online where possible, which adds to the excitement.
A Great Service and faultless in everyway.

• Content