TheBitGames www.thebitgames.com Review

From 1 review
  • Content

Jerry35's review of TheBitGames www.thebitgames.com

“Here’s why you should stay the hell away from The...”

Written on: 16/04/2014 by Jerry35 (1 review written)

Here’s why you should stay the hell away from The Bit Games. It’s an online Bitcoin casino that has a lot of negative reviews on the Internet, but many choose to ignore them, like I did. Surprisingly The Bit Games is still in operation after cheating hundreds of gamblers out of their Bitcoin by making ridiculous rulings on players’ bonuses and changing their terms and conditions pretty much every day. I opened an account with them about 6 months ago and I deposited 5 Bitcoin in order to start playing. I received a good bonus too. After I played for a while, I decided that I wanted to withdraw my BTC and try my luck elsewhere because I don’t believe in sticking to just one casino. I wasn’t able to withdraw my winnings. According to The Bit Games I supposedly exploited a bonus offer and violated the T&C’s. I was furious! I didn’t violate anything and I wanted my money back. A friend of mine also wasn’t able to withdraw a single Satoshi because, apparently, he didn’t complete all of the bonus requirements. When he tried to argue that the bonus requirements were unreasonable, his emails were left unanswered and he is yet to see any of his winnings. I mean yes, there are some ridiculous bonus requirements out there, but I have never seen one, where it says you have to win equal amounts in different games to be able to withdraw. Take the players’ Bitcoin, let them play but never pay anything out without giving a good reason. I’m still waiting for my 5 BTC and I have no idea if I will ever get it back. Stay well away from The Bit Games.

• Content