Misleading 200% Deposit Match Bonus

• Content

googleguy's review of Sky Vegas - www.skyvegas.com

“Misleading 200% Deposit Match Bonus”

Written on: 25/09/2013 by googleguy (2 reviews written)

I recently searched for "matched deposit bonuses" and was shown a top page link to sky vegas. I signed up at their website as it offered to match my first deposit by 200%. I assumed this was in-line with other casinos that offer similar promotions.

After making a large deposit I was shocked to be told that I was not going to receive the matched deposit bonus of 200% as there are wagering requirements on my deposit.

To gain the 200% I would have to gamble my initial deposit 25 times.

This is not comparable to other companies that promote themselves in the same way that offer "matched deposit bonuses". These are without wagering requirements on the first deposit.

Sky Vegas are promoting themselves in a similar fashion to all other major retailers and using marketing on their homepage to promote an offer that is using word play, small print and terms and conditions to stipulate an alternative offer nothing like a "matched deposit bonus".

This is misleading and exploiting consumers that have gain deposit bonuses based on their first payment without wagering restriction on their deposit.

I have complained to the gambling commission as they are exploiting the general public that receive honest, clear and transparent offers elsewhere.

• Content