My Roxy Palace Casino Review

• Content

steveraul's review of Roxy Palace - www.roxypalace.com

“My Roxy Palace Casino Review”

Written on: 07/07/2013 by steveraul (2 reviews written)

Last week I signed up to Roxy Palace Casino, as it had my favourite online game called Thunderstruck 2 which was one of the main reasons I joined.

After completing the New Customer Sign Up process, I was greeted with a free sign up bonus, now that's what I call FANTASTIC. I had not expected this, and was absolutely amazed at the amount I gained as a new customer.

The other attraction to the Roxy Palace Casino was the sheer volume of games available, with the option of playing the games for free as well, this was a great additional extra, that I took full advantage of.

Previously I have played slot games online, not really knowing what to do in general with the games, not to mention what to expect with the special bonuses that come with the games. With Roxy Palace, you can fully play the slot games, allowing you to understand what to do, especially with the Special Features and other bonuses. This is a great concept, and I am confident other like minded gamers, will fully appreciate just how useful this feature is.

I've always been a big fan of Thunderstruck 2 as it never get's boring and it's so much fun to play, also it's easy to win free spins which is another great element to the game. Using the free play mode, I actually learnt more about the slot game, which will be invaluable for future plays.

I tried a few other games too which were new to me, and these too were really fun and very easy to learn and play at the same time.

If you are looking to have some fun online, as well as learning more about individual games, then Roxy Palace Casino is definitely worth a look at.

Ten out of Ten from me.