Run away from BitcoinVideoCasino.com!

From 1 review

roggio1970's review of Bitcoin Video Casino - www.bitcoinvideocasino.com

“Run away from BitcoinVideoCasino.com!”

Written on: 19/05/2014 by roggio1970 (0 reviews written)

If you do not have enough frustration in your life, then look no further and try dealing with BitcoinVideoCasino.com. I guarantee you will have a stressful time and experience plenty of frustration! They admitted to me that they have been having payout problems for a while, but not until I literally sent them 100 emails about a slow payout that they still owed me from last year! Ok, slow payouts are something that all online gambling sites have in common, whether using Bitcoin or not. I have seen dozens of threads on specialized forums about Bitcoin Video Casino, primarily players complaining about slow pays and misdealing. Payout dates were regularly missed and payout speed were getting worse with every day. As of this month Bitcoin Video Casino owes me 10 Bitcoin and I am not sure whether I will ever get it back. Their mismanagement and poor planning have earned them a bad tag and I hope I will be able to deter future “victims” from falling for the same thing as everyone else. The bottom line is do not join, do not make a deposit and therefore do not play. Yes, you might win, but what good is that if you cannot get a hold of your Bitcoin for months and months? None. For the moment Bitcoin Video Casino can easily be branded as rogue and I hope that if you are reading this message then you will stay away from them and their operation. It does not get better with Bitcoin Video Casino, but it can get a lot worse much much faster than you would ever want. I cannot stress this enough – avoid them, stay away, and keep your Bitcoin safe. Spread the word about this!