Honest, Fair, Transparent

• Content

googleguy's review of 888.com - www.888.com

“Honest, Fair, Transparent”

Written on: 26/09/2013 by googleguy (2 reviews written)

I have been playing at 888.com and their partner websites for sometime.

I prefer casino-on-net, another one of their products, as the minimum deposit is less than that of the main 888.com casino.

They have been around for a very long time and stake trillions from consumers each year.

I have received some excellent offers, promotions, freebies and surprises along my journey with them.

They sometimes may not offer jackpots as big as other major players but it's fair to say they drop a-lot more regularly.

If you're a jackpot chaser it might be advisable to proceed with caution the games are all high quality graphics, with bonuses and free-spins normally included in the game which makes them highly addictive.

I have won, I have lost but I enjoy the game play most.

They have a positive attitude towards problem gamblers and offer self exclusion and deposit limits like most.

The most I have won is £2000.00 from a £4.00 wager - yes you read that right 500%.

Whilst understanding that gambling is undesirable and problematic for some and by no means am I promoting that you gamble. If you do choose to play casino games then you couldn't select a better company.

• Content