Zero Customer Service!

Stayen04's review of Wing Mirror Man - www.wingmirrorman.co.uk

“Zero Customer Service!”

Written on: 11/01/2017 by Stayen04 (1 review written)

Ordered a wing mirror cover from this company. Had no confirmation email of the order itself, but had confirmation and a receipt for payment. After a couple of days checking DPD for parcels going to my name/address and finding nothing, I emailed them. I received a reply from the Office Manager, Joshua Speed. Point blank telling me they have no order for me. I sent them copies of the transaction IDs with the Merchant IDs. Still, I was told there was no order. No apology, no offer of refund, nothing. It was only when I sent them a copy of my credit card statement showing the payment debited from my account that Joshua decided that unfortunately "There seems to have been some issues with our website, after checking our bank statements online, we have received your payment, the order just hasnt been processed by our system."

I politely explained to Joshua that after so much hassle of proving that I'd placed an order, I'd rather just have a refund and go elsewhere. His reply?

"Good Afternoon,

I am sorry to hear that you don't have the patience or empathy that
sometimes things go wrong, i will process that refund for you without
delay.

Good Luck in finding a brand new part for the same price we supply it
for."

Unfortunately it was only then I looked for reviews! And I now fear I may not see that £54 refund!

Oh, and by the way, I found the exact same wing mirror cover on Amazon, brand new, with good reviews, for £20! Shop around people! I wish I had!

• Fiesta Wing Mirror Cover £54 with P&P