Abysmal Service

Guest's review of Online Automotive Ltd - www.onlineautomotive.co.uk

“Abysmal Service”

Written on: 06/07/2012

One of the worst companies I have ever dealt with. The full exhaust and catalytic converter for my Mercedes arrived 4 days after the promised delivery date. When it did arrive it was the wrong system in its entireity in spite of my having provided online automotive with registration, chassis and engine numbers. They agreed to pick up the whole system and re-credit my card two days ago and so far have not done so. On contacting the company, they blame everyone else, including their own couriers and in spite of now having demanded their address for service of county court paperwork, I have been unable to obtain this. At present I am down the cost of the parts form online automotive and also the cost of the correct parts I have now sourced elsewhere. Promised return phone calls occasionally happen but usually don't. Beware of this company, they cannot deliver what they claim and will not put things right without a monumental struggle. I'm still trying to get the parts collected and my money back.
HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ONLINE AUTOMOTIVE!

• Goods purchased & cost