Blackcirlces Tyres DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

tracker123's review of Blackcircles - www.blackcircles.com

“Blackcirlces Tyres DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY”

Written on: 20/07/2013 by tracker123 (2 reviews written)

I used Blackcircles for an MOT and new tyres. 1 week after this took place my car was taken for a full service. The garage doing the service contacted me to inform me that both my wheel balancing and tracking was drastically out and needed doing. I informed the garage that this cant be the case as I has had 3 new tyres fitted a week before and paid for balancing and tracking. I went to the garage and was shown the computer printouts relating to the tracking and balancing. They were both way out and clearly the approved Blackcircles garage that had carried out the work had not bothered to do so. I had to pay the garage that was doing my service to do the tracking and balancing as the next day I was due to go on a business trip for a week where I would be doing some 600-800 miles. When I contacted Blackcirlces for a refund they could not have been less caring. Despite me emailing then the computer readouts showing the misalignment of the wheels they said I had no proof and washed their hands of the matter and no refund was offered. This is a useless company with no consideration for customer satisfaction. Do no us them.

• Goods purchased & cost