Perfect car buying experience!

nick_acquaviva's review of CarsDirect - www.carsdirect.com

“Perfect car buying experience!”

Written on: 11/08/2013 by nick_acquaviva (1 review written)

Buying a new vehicle is typically stressful. Well, those days are over with CarsDirect. Someone mentioned their awesome experience with CarsDirect to me so I though I would give it a go, even though it seem too good to be true.

I "ordered" my 2013 Toyota Tacoma double cab pre-runner at CarsDirect just like you would at the manufacturer's website. I was immediately given a cost that was substantially less than the dealer sticker price.

CarsDirect then asked if I would like to proceed with obtaining an out-the-door price. I agreed on a Thursday night about 9 p.m. The next day my assigned agent called. My agent essentially shopped several dealerships on my behalf. This would not be practical to do on my own. My agent then called again me to ask if either of two very similarly configure vehicles would suite me. I asked a few more questions, always getting a quick response. I choose one of the offerings and almost immediately received a quote with an out-the-door price.

I had the option of picking up the vehicle at a dealer about 150 miles away or having it delivered for $250. I wanted to visit my son at college nearby so I opted to pickup the vehicle myself. I was given a contact name and appointment time on Saturday. When I showed up for the appointment, my contact and new truck were both ready.

Filling out the paperwork only took a few minutes and I was on my way.

Really, this was unbelievably easy.

• White 2013 Toyota Tacoma double cab pre-runner for $26,750