Easy Purchase for Toyota Camry XLE

Guest's review of CarsDirect - www.carsdirect.com

“Easy Purchase for Toyota Camry XLE”

Written on: 03/06/2013

I just purchased a new 2013 Toyota Camry XLE from Cars Direct, and the entire process was safe, fast, reliable, and EASY! Erik Huley was a rock star as my sales contact at Cars Direct. He was very communicative during the process and answered my numerous questions promptly. After much comparison on prices, Cars Direct offered the best price on the vehicle I was interested in. Erik found me my car to the EXACT specifications I had asked for, even though I was most likely willing to compromise on 1-2 of them. He found it in about 1 day of time. This service was lights out, A+ for me.

A day later it was time to pick up the car, and I went to the dealership at an acceptable time for me negotiated by Cars Direct and the dealership. I walked in, was immediately shown my car, did a quick test drive, wrote a check, and was basically out the door. The dealership did not try to upsell me on multiple items I knew I didn't want anyway. They of course did a credit check and spent their time getting me familiar with the vehicle. Total time there was about 1 hour 15 minutes. It was pleasant and definitely the right way for me to buy a car.

Cars Direct also negotiated a trade in for my old Camry. It was a respectable price from my online research and with a different organization than the dealership where I purchased my new car at. That process was also easy. The buyer drove a considerable distance to my house, did a quick check on the car, paid me cash, and was driving away in about 5 minutes.

I would highly recommend Cars Direct to my friends, family, or anyone interested in buying a car. Erik definitely made the process easy for me as well.

• 2013 Camry XLE