*******AVOID AT ALL COSTS ******* Total disgrace to retail

FraserMackie's review of Car Audio Centre - www.caraudiocentre.co.uk

“*******AVOID AT ALL COSTS ******* Total disgrace to...”

Written on: 23/10/2013 by FraserMackie (1 review written)

I had dealt with this company some years ago and did not have a good experience, whilst looking for a new double din Sony nav unit I found them to be quite competitive and against my better judgement took the plunge and hoped the company had changed.

How wrong I was.....I paid a small extra charge for next day delivery that took two weeks and four phone calls to actually arrive, you can see where this was headed straight away.

The unit arrived and seemed perfect, slightly relieved I set about installing it and all was well for about two months. After this time the unit started to ignore command and although it would register the touchscreen had been touched it would not action the relevant function.

I took the unit out to check it over and discovered a small yellow Sony repair sticker with a customer name that most definitely was not myself - it donned on me that I had been sold a repaired unit which had been advertised as new. I was livid, not only had I been lied to about delivery now the unit I had spent a lot of money on was a faulty second hand one......this constitutes fraud as far as I and the law are concerned.

Needless to say I now get passed around people every time I call and told to call their "returns center" which is never open.

I've given them one star as it won't let me leave none.

********** AVOID AT ALL COSTS ************