fast efficient & no fuss

Guest's review of Car Audio Centre - www.caraudiocentre.co.uk

“fast efficient and no fuss”

Written on: 08/12/2012

This was the first time I had used car audio center and I have to say I was very impressed. Very easy to navigate the website no awkward clicking and blindly wondering through looking for the right item. The product I ordered was a head unit which gave me all the specification I needed. Upon ordering I received an email confirming my order and explaining the delivery method and further correspondence. The next morning I had another email confirming the dispatch of the item with a tracking number and information regarding returns should I need it. Mum item was delivered two days later by royal mail so considering I had ordered the item around 9 at night on the Wednesday and the item was with me by Saturday I was very pleased. The added fact that I was kept up to date and given the tracking number made it feel very comfortable that I knew what was happening with my order. I would not hesitate to use this site again. Very professional and very speedy. Thank you.

• pioneer head unit £55 + £5 delivery