Above & Beyond My Expectations!!

cait10's review of Your Canvas Printing www.yourcanvasprinting.co.uk

“Above and Beyond My Expectations!!”

Written on: 08/02/2013 by cait10 (1 review written)

I came upon Canvas 4 Life after searching for a few minutes on the internet. First, I checked the well-known, popular photo printing sites but their prices were way to high for me! Then I found Canvas 4 Life, and to be honest I was a little bit skeptical because I had never heard of their services, and I have never ordered a canvas print from a website, but their prices were great so I gave it a shot. My canvas print came today and I was nervous to see if my picture was distorted, the colors wrong, or any other problems because the original picture was taken with my iPhone outside. I was expecting the background to be too bright or the subject too dark. NOPE! After I opened it up, I could not believe the quality! Not to mention, it came within 5 days of ordering, just like they promised and it was packed well so no damage was done during the shipping process. Not a single complaint; I am 150% satisfied with my product and cannot wait to give it as a gift! I will DEFINITELY be doing business with Canvas 4 Life again!