Shocking avoid at all cost!

Guest's review of You frame DIY Photo to canvas kit - www.you-frame.com

“Shocking avoid at all cost!”

Written on: 05/11/2013

We saw "You Frame" on Groupon, seeing as our wedding pictures have sat on my computer for over a year we took the plunge, money we didn't have but agreed this would be our Christmas present. I was some what dubious that you could not see your finished master piece and then pay, but you had to pay first then hope for the best! well my fears were correct, the site if buying multiple canvases is completely non user friendly, you have a link sent to you and you upload your pictures, but no where does it say "Heart shaped montage" or "Landscape" after emailing the non existent "help" team, I waited 3 days for a reply to tell me to ring with my problem, oh joy! Finally they sorted the problem and I was able to upload in some what confidence I was uploading to the right one,,, Guess what all 4 of them were wrong and the quality was rubbish!!! I was offered an 80% discount on buying all 4 again and going through it all again, after 6 emails and 3 telephone calls at my expense, they agreed the fault was with them. So what do I have now x8 shocking quality canvases, there is no fault with the pictures or the light setting or to many pictures, the fault is with You Frame!!