Could be better

Guest's review of You frame DIY Photo to canvas kit - www.you-frame.com

“Could be better”

Written on: 26/08/2013

Re montage canvas - order number 90325
Paid for 5 day delivery however had not heard anything by 7 days, so had to call and chase. Spoke to You frame at 10am Friday 23rd Aug, who said order had been printed but unlikely to get sent prior to Bank Holiday. She could see I had paid extra as was present for my dad's 60th birthday so said she would see what she could do and let me know. By 2pm had not heard further so left 2 chaser calls, when she called me back. She had managed to get order sent out which I was very pleased and thanked her for. However if I had not chased I would not have received my order in time, despite paying extra for your 5 day service.
Canvas was nicely printed however I did not realise I had to frame this myself. Clearly once I thought about this the name of your website and product implies this, however I did not think it was obvious.
Framing was easy to do though and good quality. Therefore lack of contact prior to receiving my order and not being able to meet the date promised was where you fell short.