Lousy Services that I will never ever come back!

Guest's review of You frame DIY Photo to canvas kit - www.you-frame.com

“Lousy Services that I will never ever come back!”

Written on: 27/06/2013

There is nothing I like about YouFrame. I purchased the voucher from Groupon and uploaded my photos early April. Waited for a month (21 working days) and called to check the status. Was then told that I uploaded the photos wrongly and I have to re-upload. I take it as my "fault" even though there was no instruction as to what email I should provide when I upload the photos.

This time, I received a confirmation email saying that the photos have been downloaded. Waited until mid-June (way more than 21 working days), I did not receive anything. I called and I was told that YouFrame has not received my photos. The lady I spoke to told me that she would return my call after she checks with the IT department but no news again. I had to complain to Groupon and through Groupon, finally I get my order in place.

Not to mention - you did not comply to Sale of Goods Act 1979 or Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982. At this moment, I will not rule out the possibility that I will file a claim at Small Claims Court. I hope all is well and I receive my order this time.

Not sure whether the management will even bother to read through what I typed here. Anyway, I will not return as a customer.