Terribly bad service -

Guest's review of You frame DIY Photo to canvas kit - www.you-frame.com

“Terribly bad service - ”

Written on: 19/06/2013

I live in Sweden and ordered a canvas on april 21. I have still not received it (17 june today). My order was confirmed and you received payment the day after, also confirmed as successfull. Since the canvas is a birthday present for a grandfather from his grandchildren on june the 6th, the disapointment is soo big.I tried mailing on several links, calling your recommended phonenumber and wrote a letter with enclosures to ask you send the canvas within the stipulated time. If it had been possible to reach you in any way the damage should have been reduced.

My advice to you is to warn your customers that when you have a lot of orders in stock, delays will occur, expecially if the orders are from outside Great Britain You have a number of competitors in your market and with this level of service and late deliveries your existence will soon be history. I received an apology last week and a promise that my canvas will be delivered within two weeks. Way too late, but very welcome when they arrive, if they arrive?