Quick, no worry & regulary updated.

Guest's review of You frame DIY Photo to canvas kit - www.you-frame.com

“Quick, no worry and regulary updated.”

Written on: 16/06/2013

I am very happy with all the service we have recieved. We first had an issue with using the coupon code but when I called you up, you were very helpful and kind. I was then able to order the canvas and it was very straight forward which placing an order and sending the pictures through the link. I was regularly updated which what it happening in the order and was very pleased on how fast it all came along. When I got the email saying my order was shipped I was excited on seeing the ifnal piece and when it came to my house, I didnt realise that we had to build the canvas, however it was interesting making it and wasnt very diffcult but actually quite easy. I was quite dissapointed with the size of the pictures in the heart shaped photo montage and would have loved it if the size of the pictures was abit bigger.
However I still really like it and as its a gift im sure my cousin would love it too.
I would definetely recommend to friends and family of this and would definetly buy another canvas for myslef this time.
Thank you for the great service.