Great product...poor customer service

Katbrad's review of You frame DIY Photo to canvas kit - www.you-frame.com

“Great product...poor customer service”

Written on: 18/03/2013 by Katbrad (1 review written)

I'm so disappointed with my experience of You Frame.
I bought a product through groupon. A large montage with one central photo. It's lovely, really nice. Really can't fault it.

Unfortunately the lack of customer service leading up to the point when the product started being made would prevent me from using You frame again, or from recommending them to friends. I ordered on the 3rd January and received the canvas around 10th March.

Had I been kept informed of what was happening I wouldn't have objected so much to the wait.
I sent 5 E mails which, apart from the acknowledgement that they had received them and would respond within 7 days, were ignored.
I really should have checked on external review sites first, as this seems to be a common problem.

Once the 'tech' people started on the product they communicated well with me and made helpful suggestions.

One of the main reasons I'm disappointed is that, having received several marketing E mails from You Frame, there are some really nice products that I would have liked to try.