World map

LisaH1234567890's review of You frame DIY Photo to canvas kit - www.you-frame.com

“World map”

Written on: 04/03/2013 by LisaH1234567890 (1 review written)

I ordered a heart shaped montage picture for my friend's birthday recently, which I was really pleased with. So for valentines I decided to order a world map photo montage for my boyfriend. I was really disappointed with both the product and the service., which started with downloading 400 photos. Once this happened I received an email saying that the photos were downloaded and sent. I consequently retrieved another email saying there was an error, I downloaded once again. Finally all seemed to go well, however the product took well over a month to arrive, missing valentines. The product doesn't really resemble a map of the world unless you stand well back, and the picture tiles aren't well placed. The tiles are so small you can't really see them. All in all a very disappointing product, which I would definitely not have paid full price for.