Delivered late

antread's review of You frame DIY Photo to canvas kit - www.you-frame.com

“Delivered late ”

Written on: 30/11/2012 by antread (1 review written)

YFCanvas - Large Heart Mosaic Montage

I saw a friend of my wifes had ordered a large heart shaped mosaic canvas using over 900 images and it looked really good. So when I saw a groupon offer I decided to order the same using around 550 images. After a few hours picking and uploading the images I then paid for Express delivery as it was for my wife's birthday gift and I wanted to make sure it arrived in time.

After many many calls it finally arrived a week late, although they did refund my Express delivery charge. But to my annoyance when I opened the box I found that I had someone else's canvas!!!! It wasn't even the correct style or size of canvas so am confused how this could have occurred.

I rang them up and it seems someone in the warehouse has put the wrong order in the wrong box. So they have promised to get my canvas printed out again and sent out within 2 days (this was a Wednesday). Thursday comes and I look online to see its still marked as being printed so I ring them up and explain it needs to arrive by tomorrow otherwise its going to be 2 weeks late and my wife is not going to be happy. A very helpful customer service lady called Mary said she would chase it up as their courier is arriving in an hour. Thankfully she called me back and managed to get it printed and sent out so that I would get it the next day. Excellent I thought.

So it did indeed arrive Friday morning. Then I opened it...... it was wrong again. Although this time it was the heart canvas and did include my images, but they had only used 100 of the 550 I had uploaded. It looks rubbish and nothing like what I originally wanted. Even worse is that because they have just taken a just selection from the huge amount I uploaded its totally no good as some of the images I definitely wanted are not on there. Family members missing etc. and lots of the same people.

I called them and they have told me that they no longer print over 150 images on their canvas's and said that the website had been update..... it hasn't. There are still images showing the heart canvas with up to 1000 images. I'm fuming and currently waiting for one of their managers to call me back! Never have I ever dealt with a company so inept!

Stay away!!

Antread's Response to antread's Review

Written on: 30/11/2012

For some reason the full title of my review didn't post. It should say.

Delivered late and wrong canvas received - replacement also incorrect!!

Antread's Response to antread's Review

Written on: 14/12/2012

I finally got my canvas and it was correct and exactly what we were originally after. We spoke to YouFrame and she rushed and got it all sorted for us in double quick time. So my advice is to give here a call and see if she can help out as she was very helpful. Hope everyone else gets theres soon.