2 x Large Canvas print of Poppies in a field

KenBrannen's review of Photo4Me - www.photo4me.com

“2 x Large Canvas print of Poppies in a field”

Written on: 28/01/2012 by KenBrannen (1 review written)

I ordered my canvas print at photo4me.com and was delighted with the whole order process from start to finish, I received confirmation of order emails and a tracking number once the order was processed, the goods arrived well packaged and on time. One was for myself and the other which was one of my prints was chosen for a friend as a thank you gift. She was extremely happy with the canvas too. The colours are vibrant and the details were incredible, the small view of the artworks on the site do not do justice to the finished product. The framing is very well made and you have an option of edge finishes (mirrored, bleed etc.)
I cant fault any part of the service I received and would highly recommend the site for bespoke art products which although price-wise you pay a bit more at least they are not mass produced high street versions. One thing I couldnt figure out from the site was how to buy a triptych. I will buy from them again for family and friends.
Please note, I am an artist on the aforementioned site but wanted to give an honest appraisal/review of my purchasing experience.

• Canvas print of Poppies