Canvas Print

Guest's review of Orbit Print Ltd - www.orbitprint.com

“Canvas Print”

Written on: 13/06/2013

Was debating on whether to go with this company due to their poor reviews but thought Id give them the benefit of the doubt.....maybe people only feel like writing bad reviews and good service gets forgotten.
They were definitely one of the cheapest I found on the internet.
I paid to review the picture-I would DEFINITELY recommend doing this-although in reality they only send you back the picture you have sent them-but I had opted to have the photo wrap around-they send me the picture back with legs and arms cut into and feet missing! I then requested a dark brown edging instead-as was too lazy to faff around sorting the photo out in order to do this properly.
Within 24 hours my canvas had been dispatched, and another 24 hours and I received it.
The picture came out very well and they had matched the edging to the majority of the pictures background-which was a nice unexpected touch.
The packaging was slightly dented and feel they could do with wrapping it better, as wouldnt take a lot to do the picture damage.
I am very happy with the service I received and the quality and price of their product!!!