'ORBIT PRINT' Most Unhelpful Company I've Ever Dealt With!!!

Guest's review of Orbit Print Ltd - www.orbitprint.com

“'ORBIT PRINT' Most Unhelpful Company I've Ever Dealt...”

Written on: 11/10/2012

Placed Order With Orbit Print Caerphilly For A Canvas To Give My Aunt, It Was A Gift For Her Birthday A Print Of Her Son Who Had Past Away Suddenly Aged 42yrs, The Upload Wasn't Of Decent Quality So I Posted Photograph Which I was Informed May Still Be Slightly Pixelated, Received Proof And It Was As I'd Been Told But Still Looked OK, When Canvas Arrived Image Was Totally Distorted And It Could Not Be Used, I Informed Orbit Who Said I Should Have Enlarged Proof To See The Finished Effect Although I Was Never Told This Before, They Refused To Give Me An Exchange And Said There Was Nothing They Could Do So I Had Paid For A Canvas I couldn't Use!!! The Lady I Dealt With Called Rachael Was Very Rude And Nasty Accused Me Of Lying When I Said I Had Contacted Trading Standards And I Was Told In No Uncertain Terms I Wasn't Getting Either A Replacement Or A Refund.......Just Hope Trading Standards Can Sort It Out For Me, I'm Appauled At The Lack Of Customer Service Within This Company, DO NOT USE THEM!!!!