Very poor quality

Am Gleisdreieck 5, Cologne, 50823

eddieinkirkmichael's review of MyPicture.co.uk - www.my-picture.co.uk

“Very poor quality”

Written on: 29/03/2016 by eddieinkirkmichael (1 review written)

My canvas was delivered today and what a disappointment. Despite the uploaded image being excellent quality and perfectly focussed with good all round brightness etc the finished product was not what I expected. Image is slightly out of focus, and brightness is so dark that it affects the detail on the canvass.
Not what they advertise on their site.

PS I tried accessing my order through their site but although I have had several emails from them, their system says they have no record of my email address. Sent several emails no replies yet.

I went through the process of uploading image again just to make sure it was good quality, it was shot with a Digital SLR camera and although the image looks good when it's printed off on the actual website it's difficult to confirm quality as image is so small.

Pidgemiester's Response to eddieinkirkmichael's Review

Written on: 23/04/2016

I wish I'd read the reviews online first as I too had a canvas print delivered damaged but the packaging wasn't damaged so they knew it was rubbish when they sent it. How could they do that? They're refusing me a refund claiming they're bound by German law & don't have to refund me for delivering a damaged & extremly poor quality print, it was such an insult as it was of my late father & was to be at his funeral. They have not refunded me my money & are trying to BULLY me into removing my honest review from this site.
AVOID THIS COMPANY or just throw your hard earnt money down the nearest drain.
I had to get a canvas print done quickly as MyPicture.co.uk had sent the damaged rubbish canvas, I went to Asda & got a brilliant canvas done that was perfect.