Truly superb results, acrylic/aluminium print is outstanding

Am Gleisdreieck 5, Cologne, 50823

fireflyvh's review of MyPicture.co.uk - www.my-picture.co.uk

“Truly superb results, acrylic/aluminium print is...”

Written on: 09/03/2016 by fireflyvh (1 review written)

Truly super quality. The acrylic & aluminium together, I would very highly recommend and do highly recommend to everyone who sees the image that we ordered all of whom are amazed by the quality. I am so very pleased that I did not read some of the reviews given for this company until after the print was received, when I went to praise the company with feedback and then saw the other reviews. The results that were achieved are breathtaking! Everyone who sees the picture created by my-picture is greatly impressed, as are my husband and I every time we look at it. I would recommend that the image quality be of a high quality to start with and that you check where the borders of the image will be on the finished picture. Also do bear in mind that if you are enlarging an image that is of poor quality, this will be enlarged, therefore so will the poor quality. My husband and I were very fortunate that the picture image we submitted to be printed was of a very high standard and with very high pixels that my sister in law photographed with a super and very professional standard of camera (I am no expert photographer nor am I particularly great with working with digital images). We chose the largest size possible and checked that this could be achieved (the website told us how large the image could be printed successfully, due to the amount of pixels which was very helpful). I made certain that I used the original image from a disc and not one that I had on Facebook that was of a lower pixel size too. The time it took to arrive was fast! Far faster than we expected and far faster than the website had estimated, it took less than 5 days to arrive. I seem to remember it was about 3 working days which is incredible seeing as it was posted to the UK from abroad. It was packaged most impressively too and so snug and secure in the box and it was delivered by UPS which were very professional too. I made certain that I ordered the metal fixing kit when I placed the order (thank goodness I did as I don't know how I would have hung it otherwise as the back is completely smooth) and I managed to find the centre point of the back of the picture and make a level line with my spirit level ruler and fix the fixings on correctly too so that it went up onto the wall almost perfectly. I was about 2mm out which I still need to fix with my fixings on the wall but that is my own error and can be easily made right. If there was anything to suggest to make the icing on the cake as it were it would be for the fixings on the back to be put on and in the centre point ready for hanging but perhaps this cannot be done as one may need to place them in specific points depending on how it is to be hung. The photo was covered in a thin protective green film and once the picture was on the wall and hung successfully, I had the great pleasure of peeling away the protective film and seeing the full glory of the quality of the aluminium and acrylic glass! I wonder if people who are giving poor reviews have not peeled off the green plastic film? The picture is of a quality glossiness and sharpness that one can not fully describe and has to be seen to be believed. I posted a photo on Facebook which friends liked greatly but when the same friends then saw the photo image and the full picture on the wall in person, they all said individually and independently, that the photo of the print on the wall on Facebook whilst very professional and lovely looking was not giving it full justice and that seeing the picture in person was entirely different, and they were most complimentary about the quality, the image and the way the whole print has been created and made so professionally and impressively. Being such a special image from our wedding day I wanted to have the photo turned into a print that would give it the quality that it deserved and I am so thankful that I chose this company to do so as they have made it more wonderful than I could have ever believed possible to achieve. I will absolutely order from them again without hesitation. It should be noted that I am fussy and a perfectionist and very honest in my options, therefore it is even more impressive that this company has astounded me with the results that they have achieved. I highly highly recommend my-picture.co.uk. Upload a picture that has a good amount of pixels, check the size and where the borders will be on the website and that the size is alright for the pixels before you order (even open the image on your computer and enlarge it and then edit out anything with a photo editing tool first, I removed some small dried leaves in the grass for example so that these would not be seen when the imaged was enlarged). then order without hesitation.