Totally disappointed

Am Gleisdreieck 5, Cologne, 50823

Criccieth55's review of MyPicture.co.uk - www.my-picture.co.uk

“Totally disappointed”

Written on: 08/03/2016 by Criccieth55 (1 review written)

I ordered a snow scene taken from my house and also a sea view. The snow scene is dreadful. The colours are completely wrong, very, very dark. I had this photo put on canvas by another company and it is lovely, exactly like my photo, so I was disappointed to receive the same photo on canvas, but with dreadful colours. I had ordered this as a present but it will now be binned as it looks awful. The sea view was better, but still dark and not like the photo. I've no confidence to reorder in future.

Pidgemiester's Response to Criccieth55's Review

Written on: 23/04/2016

I wish I'd read the reviews online first as I too had a canvas print delivered damaged but the packaging wasn't damaged so they knew it was rubbish when they sent it. How could they do that? They're refusing me a refund claiming they're bound by German law & don't have to refund me for delivering a damaged & extremly poor quality print, it was such an insult as it was of my late father & was to be at his funeral. They have not refunded me my money & are trying to BULLY me into removing my honest review from this site.
AVOID THIS COMPANY or just throw your hard earnt money down the nearest drain.
I had to get a canvas print done quickly as MyPicture.co.uk had sent the damaged rubbish canvas, I went to Asda & got a brilliant canvas done that was perfect.