Great product, terrible delivery

JS1981's review of Easy Art - www.easyart.com

“Great product, terrible delivery”

Written on: 26/09/2013 by JS1981 (1 review written)

I was really pleased with the product - a framed copy of Patrick Caulfield's After Lunch, however I was most disappointed with the delivery.
Having read the website and delivery details I understood that it would be delivered by Royal Mail, which, if you're not in when they attempt to deliver, it's relatively easy to pick up. However, it was delivered by UPS. I recieved an email from Easy Art saying that UPS had been in touch with them as they had not been able to deliver twice which led UPS to get in touch with me. However, this was the first I heard of it, I had not recievd any notification from UPS similar to "sorry, we missed you". Unfortunately I was unable to be at home when they delivered so my partner had to travel to the UPS depot which is not in a convenient location for us. For this reason and this reason alone, I suspect that we won't use Easy Art again.