Easyart at your fingertips

Guest's review of Easy Art - www.easyart.com

“Easyart at your fingertips”

Written on: 22/09/2013

My dad was seventy six on 11th Sept and he took my Mum to a Lowry exhibition as part of his celebration. He is a keen artist himself and having seen Lowry's pictures was inspired to paint his own in the fashion of the great artist. He chose a piece called 'The funeral party' and he painted his own characters in modern day clothing at the art exhibition viewing the original funeral party painting as if they were at the same exhibition my parents had attended. He has it proudly sitting on their dining room wall next to a print of the original Lowry. I decided that it would be nice to get him another Lowry print for his birthday. Easyart allowed me to view all the available prints and I found 'gentleman looking at something' My brilliant idea being that my Dad now has a print of a group of people attending a funeral next to his painting of people looking at that group and now has a 'Gentleman' looking at his painting of people looking at people painted by Lowry!!! Are you still with me? Not only was he delighted with the print and the idea he was astonished that his grown up son had put so much thought into his birthday present! Thank you so much for allowing me to (as they say) make a (not so) old man very happy! I guess I will be back next year for another idea if not before?