GREAT INTERNATIONAL ORDERING EXPERIENCE

lornabab's review of Easy Art - www.easyart.com

“GREAT INTERNATIONAL ORDERING EXPERIENCE”

Written on: 08/06/2013 by lornabab (1 review written)

Thank you very much, received my Jack Vettriano print (Dance Me To The End Of Love) safe and sound. Having battled to get the print here in South Africa, I decided to go to Google and see what my options were. It was a no fuss, easy process to order and I received notification of it having arrived in just over a week of ordering. My one concern with ordering through the postal service was that it might go missing this end (in South Africa) but I was pleasantly surprised when I received my notification from the Post Office that it had arrived. Also was a little sceptical about the whole paying over the internet process, having been a victim of fraud but it all worked out fine.

It is certainly an option I would look at again, should I see something I like on your site or if there is a specific piece of art that I am looking for and cannot source here in SA.

Well done to you and your team!!