Stunning, & Accurate

Guest's review of Easy Art - www.easyart.com

“Stunning, and Accurate”

Written on: 06/11/2012

Chartwell is a very special place to myself and my husband to be. In memory of the day we got engaged at Chartwell I purchased this framed print. When it arrived i was very pleased. The picture was stunning, accurate and the mount and frame really completed the picture. I would highly recommend Easy Art. The picture was well packaged and was delivered on the date expected, even though I changed my address in between ordering and expected delivery the picture still arrived without any problems. I am definately going to purchase another picture/print/frame from Easy Art and would highly recommend them. I chose a light Oak frame which really complimented the picture. The frame was of very high quality and was fully complete. All i had to do was bang a nail in the wall and it was ready for admiring. I am now looking for a similar picture of sir Winston Churchill which I am sure they will compliment each other. I would just like to finally add that i had first class email contact from Easy Art and would have no problems or hesitation in ordering from them again.