Awsome. Amazing Quality. Great Service. Absolute Greatness

Guest's review of Canvas4Life - www.canvas4life.co.uk

“Awsome. Amazing Quality. Great Service. Absolute Greatness”

Written on: 21/02/2013

well where do i start, first of all i purchased my first canvas for my girl friend for a holiday that we went on and i loved it so much that now we have been on 4 more holidays since and for every holiday we have been on i have bought a canvas and they are all fabulous. Very good memories to look back on and they are very durable and have lasted a long time so far. i bought my first canvas back in 2010 and is still in great condition apart from verity (my girlfriend) left them in a tight space where they got a little scuffed but nothing to major. The picture quality is great but you need to make sure that you have used a pretty decent camera and set it on the most pixels it has. The option to have different sizes is great without making the picture look fuzzy. i got told about canvas4life through a friend and i am so happy they told me. so i would recommend to everyone out there its so good. i have used so many different sizes and they all are great and worth every penny. overall a great purchase.