Celebrations

EirianWatcyn's review of Canvas4Life - www.canvas4life.co.uk

“Celebrations”

Written on: 21/01/2013 by EirianWatcyn (1 review written)

I have previously had two of our photos done on canvas4life and we were very pleased indeed with the result. One is in black and white of Castlerigg stone circle in cumbria which we we're lucky to have all to ourselves one crisp morning on holiday. The other is of our Border collie Celt when he was a slumbering puppy and oh so cute. The order i have done today is for a large canvas of the Menai suspension bridge with Snowdonia white with snow which my husband took, and is on our doorstep here in Anglesey. This canvas will be a wedding gift to my brother in law and new wife at the weekend. My cousin also, on my recommendation had a photo my husband took at her wedding of her and her new husband and small son made into a canvas4life! Sometimes that candid shot from a relative is better than a professional one. Highly recommend Canvas4life for the ease in which you can capture your memories.