Customer service needs to be greatly improved!

Guest's review of Canvas4Life - www.canvas4life.co.uk

“Customer service needs to be greatly improved!”

Written on: 10/11/2012

Having ordered with canvas4life previously I was confident I would receive another good quality canvas print delivered on time. However, I was very sadly disappointed. Having placed an order, the money was taken from my account and I subsequently received a confirmation email, a delivery tracking number and a 'packed' status on my account. All good, until I received 4 seperate emails asking me to send my images again but through email as the website was having difficulty retreiving the images i'd uploaded. I had altered my original images through my order so was concerned the images uploaded by email would not be reproduced as I had wanted. I initially replied by email but then also phoned the customer helpline to be told everything was fine, my order had been processed and to ignore the emails stating the images were to be sent again. I then received another email telling me that I was to send the images again. It was very confusing to be told conflicting intructions by the same company. I then phoned the customer helpline again, this time I was told that yes I was to send the images again. This was 8 days after the original order was placed and expected to have been delivered, and following two calls to a helpline in America. I now have to wait for 5 days for return of payment for cancellation of an order!