Excellent Print Quality, Excellent Customer Service

Guest's review of Canvas4Life - www.canvas4life.co.uk

“Excellent Print Quality, Excellent Customer Service”

Written on: 22/10/2012

Very happy with the canvas prints I've had printed by Canvas4Life. I've had a number of prints done now and every time they've arrived the next day, safely packaged.

The construction of the canvas frames feels very sturdy and the canvas is nicely stretched and neatly secured behind. My most recent order even had metal hangers already attached to the frame meaning they were ready to hang on the wall.

The print quality itself is very good, with accurate colour reproduction and the material of the canvas gives the pictures a nice, grainy finish.
The web site is very easy to use and there are plenty of options to allow you to get the look and finish you're after. I particularly like the mirrored edge option which means you don't lose any of the picture on the main print but are still able to wrap the picture over the edges.

All of this is good in itself, but what really spurred me on to write this review was my experience with their customer service team after my most recent order. Upon receiving my prints, I mistakenly stacked them on top of each other whilst waiting to decide where to put them on the wall (not realising this isn't recommended). When I picked them up again, some of the ink got stuck to the bottom of canvas above and left some horrible white marks on two of the prints. I was gutted and prepared myself have to fork out to have them re-printed. However, when I explained what had happened to the Canvas4Life customer services team, they said they would re-print the affected pictures for me free of charge as a gesture of good will. I was amazed and the re-prints were sent that afternoon.

So, all in all, Canvas4Life come highly recommended and I’ll definitely be using them again.