www.canvaselite.com my destination for cheap art on canvas

TomSchwartz's review of Canvas Elite - www.canvaselite.com

“www.canvaselite.com my destination for cheap art on canvas”

Written on: 08/01/2012 by TomSchwartz (1 review written)

Was looking online for Starry Night painting of Van Gogh to give my wife for her birthday, she really enjoy art and I thought this art would really suit our home as well.
Found this website www.canvaselite.com, what amazed me that they offered lower rates than other websites. So i decided to go with them, they offered Giant size for their art on Canvas. Customer service was very pleasent when i called to follow up with them on my order. And when the painting arrived, quality of the product was unbelievable, I did not expect it to have such a good quality and looks awesome in our living room.
My wife absolutely loved the painting and she said that i should surprise her with presents like this more often
Thank you www.canvaselite.com for such a pleasurable shopping experience.

Tom Schwartz

Guest's Response to TomSchwartz's Review

Written on: 23/03/2012

Thank you very much for your review and your comments. If you have anymore questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.

Support Team,