Great Way to Share Memories

J9Clarke's review of Canvas 4 Life - www.canvas4life.com

“Great Way to Share Memories”

Written on: 21/12/2013 by J9Clarke (1 review written)

I have ordered from Canvas 4 Life before, and was very happy with the product. The recipient was thrilled that I had captured a photo of his sons, and then given him a nice piece to hang on his wall to to recall the memories of a day with his sons on the beach.

What makes this photo gift nice, is the quality, and the fact that you may be sharing a photo that they have forgotten was even taken, since not all people store or have their photos on file where they can see them.

I won't get to see these canvases for a while, as they are being delivered for Christmas gifts. Since I am out of the country right now, it was a great way to send a meaningful gift to my loved ones in the United States, when I could not be with them. I appreciate the notification that the shipment has gone out, and am hoping that it arrives before Christmas!

Both times I have ordered, I have selected the "bleed" option for the edges, and the matte finish. I like the effect for a piece that looks good on the wall without a frame.