Super Fast & Easy, Great Results!

dominicc41's review of Canvas 4 Life - www.canvas4life.com

“Super Fast and Easy, Great Results!”

Written on: 25/09/2013 by dominicc41 (1 review written)

I was a bit skeptical at first when it comes to digital printing on canvas. I was worried it would look "cheap" or like a "high school art class project". I was extremely pleased with the results of the first canvas I had printed back in June of 2013. I was so pleased that I just ordered another canvas today (September of 2013). I have looked at other companies which offer this type of service and so far- canvas4life is the best. Today I had an image I took with my iPhone 5 printed, granted it's not as high res as the last image I had printed- but I'm not worried about the outcome.

The options canvas4life offers for free surpass the offerings from other companies; add in free shipping (with expert packaging I might add) and you got yourself a deal!

I do not hesitate to recommend canvas4life to my friends and family. What a great unique gift for that hard to shop for person in your life!