Amazing!

Guest's review of Canvas 4 Life - www.canvas4life.com

“Amazing!”

Written on: 18/09/2013

I love my canvas it came extremelyyy fast! And it is beautifulll!!! Great service also i will definately order any future needed canvases from here! I would definitely recommend a canvas from canvas4life! The quality is great and the picture the enhanced looks even better than the original! We used our canvas at our wedding as a sign in questbook and it was a hit and now a beautiful piece to keep in our home and pass down through generations! If it wasn't for canvas4life's super quick shipping my future family and i wouldn't have this wonderful memory! Thank you so much canvas4life!!! I did however mess my canvas up :( so the only think i wish i would've thought about was to not put anything on top of it! I placed our spray painted initials on top of it on the way home and with the heat it messed up a few places in my canvas :( so it definitely need special care like a canvases!