Makes a Great Gift!

Weedwacker's review of Canvas 4 Life - www.canvas4life.com

“Makes a Great Gift!”

Written on: 23/08/2013 by Weedwacker (1 review written)

During the time my son was in Europe, he took many pictures and picked a city photo that he wanted to enlarge. I suggested a canvas, and sent his favorite photo to Canvas4Life. The photo was to be a birthday/engagement present. When he unwrapped the canvas in front of his girlfriend, her mother, and my parents, mouths went open and they were astounded by the colors and detail of the scene. Everyone wanted to know where we had it done. Thankfully, Canvas4Life includes several business cards that we can give to admirers. Everyone who has viewed the canvas was very impressed, and we are extremely pleased.
This is not the first canvas we had made from this company. I had a very large canvas made from a photo shared by my cousin when he went to Venice Italy. It is on display in our bathroom. People go in there to see that one, as is quite a showpiece.