Fun & Easy!

DJPortland's review of Canvas 4 Life - www.canvas4life.com

“Fun and Easy!”

Written on: 19/06/2013 by DJPortland (1 review written)

I love the fact that I have complete control over the appearance of my photo, I can choose the position, finish, size and depth as well as other features such as the wrap type. It also very pleasing to me that there are a variety of benies... such as free shipping and direct shipping to any address I want. And it's completely under my business name. That is truly humble and in line with the way I like to do business myself. With integrity, and you can be sure anyone who buys my product will be referred to use your site for their own art and photos. Besides all that, it was so easy and fast. Upload and editing right on the site! I could even see it like it would hang in my or my customer's home. I look forward to a long, fun, committed relationship with Canvas 4 Life. I think I should mention that, when I had a question, it was quickly addressed by Canvas 4 Life's online chat. I'm in, and know you'll love this service.