Easy to Use & Makes Great Results

Guest's review of Canvas 4 Life - www.canvas4life.com

“Easy to Use and Makes Great Results”

Written on: 11/06/2013

First of all, Canvas 4 life makes it incredibly easy to take a picture you love and quickly transform it into a giant canvas that you can treasure forever. The upload process was fast, and I was only presented with canvas options that would work with the quality of my picture. Next, the customization was very in-depth, allowing me to make my canvas very personal, fit stylistically into the room I'd be placing it, and choosing the overall look that was pleasing to my eye. The only complaints I have is that there were some glitches where my picture was getting cropped more than it said it would, and no matter how many times I tried, I could not fix it; also, I wish I could see what the effects of PhotoPerfect would be and then make my decision as to whether or not I want it. Other than that though, I absolutely love Canvas 4 life. I'd been told that getting pictures printed to canvas was a tough process, but that was simply not the case here. Highly recommended!