No Nonsense Deal

Guest's review of Canvas 4 Life - www.canvas4life.com

“No Nonsense Deal”

Written on: 26/02/2013

I've dealt with several other shops that do "put your photo on canvas" work for wall displays. They all reminded me of dealing with a used car salesman. This was a straight-forward deal - no hoops to jump through to get the advertised discount. The price was reasonable - a tiny bit higher than some others advertised on FB, but you didn't feel afraid to give your credit card info. I will use them again. Very easy to put your order through, and very clear about your choices. Better yet, a lot of finishing choices cost nothing extra. This is picky, but I would like it to be clearer how you could order more than one order and have it shipped to a second gift recipient, even if you didn't get the free shipping for more than one address. My photo was taken at my mom's Memorial Service, and relatives came from East and West Coasts. None of these print shops made it easy to order more than one canvas without doing separate orders.