excellent canvas maker!!

Guest's review of Canvas 4 Life - www.canvas4life.com

“excellent canvas maker!!”

Written on: 07/12/2012

I looked around for a picture to canvas maker for a while and had selected another supplier when I happened upon this service,Canvas4life. Because my first print came out so well, I did more prints and then did two really big print. Everyone admires them... one they say looks like a painting and a few people find it hard to believe I took a picture and had it transferred to canvas.
The best thing that happened recently is a photo needed to be tweaked after I submitted it. I used photo shop but couldn't get the dimensions appropriately done. I submitted the picture and on the email confirmation I replied about the picture not being fully centered, etc. I received a reply in an hour AND the print came out so beautifully with the modification Canvas4life made. I received the canvas in about 36 hours and now my xmas present to my brother-in-law will be admired I am sure!

I hope Canvas4life stays as good as they are. I have recommended them to several friends and all my family has seen their work.