Order delivered in 2 business days:)

littlerita's review of Canvas 4 Life - www.canvas4life.com

“Order delivered in 2 business days:)”

Written on: 05/12/2012 by littlerita (1 review written)

Canvas4life is a totally user friendly site. We ordered the canvas Monday night, thinking we would receive it by Friday. The order was at our door by Wednesday afternoon!

This was my first attempt at portrait photography, using a lighting kit recently purchased and I was pleased enough with some of the photos that I sent one off for a trial run on canvas4life. I had a smile on my face when I opened the package.

The image on the screen was pretty much the delivered image I looked upon this afternoon. You know how that goes sometime. I also received two $10.00 gift cards with my order, wonderful.

The only bummer was that I thought we could purchase two more canvases at the price I paid Monday evening. We had to purchase two smaller one, not much smaller to get the same price as our last order. Maybe this was for first time buyers, not sure.

Either way, I am very impressed with canvas4life and will surely be recommending them to friends and family!